We are well-prepared and adhere to the latest guidelines set by the Austrian federal government so that you can enjoy a relaxed and stress-free stay at our hotel.
Since March 5, 2022, all Corona measures has been lifted. EXCEPTION: FFP2 masks compulsory in public transport and daily shops.
- Our measures against Covid-19 are adapted to the recommendations of the World Health Organization and regional and national health and hygiene regulations, creating a healthy environment for everyone.
- We constantly check, clean and disinfect all public areas and regularly open windows to let in fresh mountain air.
- It goes without saying that we use antiviral cleaning products.
- There are disinfection stations and hand sanitizer dispensers available in all public areas. FFP2 Mask required in general areas.
- Please only travel if you feel completely healthy.
- Please sneeze into the crook of your arm!
- Wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly and regularly!
- Maintain the mandatory ‘baby elephant’ distance of at least 2 metre and avoid direct physical contact with other guests.
- For a quick, safe and convenient check-in process, we recommend that you check in before you arrive by using the contactless online check-in service at home.
- A valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or confirmation of an illness must be presented on arrival.
- We recommend and accept cashless payment during your stay and upon departure.
- Help yourself to our lavish breakfast buffet and enjoy your start to the day in Ötztal in the spacious surroundings of our magnificent breakfast lounge with guaranteed social distancing.
- Valid 2G proof is required to enter our hotel. However, face coverings must be worn in all generally accessible indoor areas of the hotel
- A limited number of people in the sauna and relaxation area ensures a safe spa experience. Please make extra sure to maintain the necessary distance from others here!
Be sure to enjoy the many advantages that our hotel has to offer - Victoria’s secrets:
- A peaceful location with a view of the Ötztal mountains
- Get the best prices when you book directly
- Ski pass and Ötztal Inside Summer Card available from reception
- A sumptuous breakfast for our apartment guests ahead of an active day in Tyrol
- A variety of tips from your host Viktoria for safe recreational activities in and around Sölden
To be on the safe side, we recommend that you take out cancellation insurance with Europäische Reiseversicherung.
They cover costs in the event of cancellation or curtailment due to illness.