A place of openness and pure relaxation awaits you here at Hotel Garni Viktoria in Sölden.
Unintrusive and informal. Peace and tranquillity. Sport and wholesome recovery. Our prices are overnight stay prices - rooms already come with a lavish breakfast buffet - but also include a comprehensive all-round service. And the warmth of true Tyrolean hospitality.
Good to know
IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOUR STAY
Our room and apartment prices are per person per day for a stay of at least 4 nights incl. all taxes and duties excl. local tax of €3.50 per person/day.
For stays of 1-3 nights, we charge a short stay supplement of 15%.
Our room prices include a lavish breakfast buffet. Apartment prices are per person and excl. breakfast which can be booked for 17 EUR.
All prices include free use of all our leisure and relaxation facilities.
- Local tax of EUR 3.50 per person (free for children up to the age of 15)
- Telephone costs
- End-of-stay cleaning for Studio On Top kitchen use and for Silbermond and Ferienart Apartments: EUR 60 | Kleiner Prinz and Siebenschläfer Apartments EUR 70
- Compensation for loss or damage to inventory
- Surcharge for breakfast buffet (apartments): EUR 17 per person per day for a lavish breakfast buffet with plenty of fresh and healthy local produce.
- Bread roll service: fresh bread rolls can be pre-ordered daily. We charge 1 EUR per day for this service plus the price of the bread rolls.
- Bathrobes: We’re happy to provide you with comfy bathrobes for relaxing days in your Garni Viktoria Sölden apartment. Cost for the duration of your stay: 15 EUR
- Pets: Unfortunately, we do not allow pets
- 2 people: Double Room, Silbermond Apartment, Ferienart Apartment
- 4 people: Kleiner Prinz Apartment, Siebenschläfer Apartment
Prices include energy costs, bed linen, hand and bath towels (changed upon request), bath towels for Bergquell, dish towels, crockery and kitchenware, all energy costs and daily room service.
Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel, ashtrays are available on every balcony.